Friday, December 03, 2004

The Writing's On the Wall

I'm bored. It's a Friday morning, people are just pissing me off for no reason and I'm bored. Next week we have to have the family talk about where I'm planning on going to University. Oh won't that be fun? Not really. Grrr. Everyone tells me that I should do what I want, but it's kinda hard when your parents threaten to pretty much disown you for what you want to do. It's my life, leave me alone. It's very frustrating, but that is okay. I'm tired and I have a whole period to waste, actually two, I'm supposed to be doing English but I can't think of any sort of review to write, so I'm going to wait until I'm inspired to do something. Friday mornings are always boring. He he he but I'll be home to Mamma soon, and hopefully someone's phone will start working again.
Oh and another thing, I have this friend who emails me and he normally writes about fifty words. He never says much, but he emailed me last night with one hundred and sixty-three "impropper or questionable" words. This means I can't access it from school, our web filter won't allow it, so I'd really like to know what it said. *Smiles* So have a nice day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Holy crap you blog early. You're going to keep me busy. No, someone's phone isn't working. Bell is going to try again. Bell, I wish you good luck.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Not sure if she blogs early, I think her times are messed up. We'll work on that. This reminds me of when we got started hahaha.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

ah, the memories. Right down to the double posts. Ooo. fond memories.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home