Friday, April 22, 2005

Ice Cream

I don't know why this is saying recover post but whatever. So my friend Dax and I went out for ice cream last night. It was awesome. I ahven't been for ice cream in a good long time and I apparently felt he need to post about it. I'm supposed to be working on a science lab but how can someone balance an equation that has no magnesium on one side? That's annoying. Okay, so I need Kayla who's probably already gone. I'm hungry. We finish up both goalball seasons next week. I'm so tired and moody and wah. I'm having a winy poor me moment, but that's is okay. He he. I'll post laters.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I went out for a few reasons yesterday. Good times. You can't beat wings and beer...well ok, maybe you can with icecream because that stuff rules. I'm really tired right now, though this has nothing to do with anything we're talking about.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

don't worry about the recover post thing...that seems to be the new thing it says.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home