Sunday, December 05, 2004

Better Off Dead?

Okay, so I've been gone to my Momma's all weekend, but this is okay. We had a ton of fun, collecting Christmas decorations, packing them up, shipping them, along with the new tree, out to the cottage and putting up and decorating the tree in the cottage with the new fire place. So this was great. Decorating is my favourite part of Christmas. I am, however, a little bit worried. Here's why. I have some sort of depression shit going on, I'm not really sure what it is yet. We're trying to figure it out. Now, there's this guy (I like who seems to have a very similar pooblem, and he emailed me the other day saying that he was thinking a lot about death again. So I emailed him back and said to him that I didn't want him hurting himself and that I couldn't wait to see him soon and how much he made me smile all the time. BVut I think this may have been a little hipocritical (or however you spell it) and I'm super worried about him. So that's my rant for the day.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I watched the movie Elf with Will Farrel (or however you spell his name) and I know it was a farely happy movie, but I cried my eyes out. I'm so cheesey sometimes I can't believe it. He he he anyways, that was basically my weekend, oh, and Shreck 2, everyone should watch it. Holy funniest movie I've seen in a long time, and at the end there's this "Far Far Away Idle" where everyone sings and you can go to
the shreck idle page to vote. I really hope this link worked. I haven't tried doing links in a good long time, so please may this thing work! Okay so peace, love and no bin killin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

My favourite part of Christmas is getting together with family and friends, sitting around, drinking, eating, opening gifts and generally celebrating the true meaning of Christmas, that being the birth of Santa.

And by the way, Happy Gilmore, best movie ever.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Carin said...

woe dude, you've been busy. Go you.

Hang in there, and definitely no bin killin', whatever that means, wink wink.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home