Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sarah and Robin, you've ruined me!

Man, these kids are nasty! I get two scars in one day. Yeah, cuz you know, I'm so pure and innocent and would never find something like funny.
1. We went to Sarah's dad's last night, because she's getting a new bed, ok, well she has the new bed now, but you know what I mean. Anyway, her Dad, for whatever reason, felt the need to show us this picture he has of a woman with two, count 'em, two ass holes. Is that possible? Or is that just photoshopped? And how would you know which one to go out of? Like, I can't get my head around it. Sarah's dad's friend said, in response to this question, "Well, I guess she can go number three." Thanks, that's helpful. But seriously, what the huh?! I'm confused, and that bothred me all night last night, and is still bothering me now. I mean, the science of it, does not make sense! Great, I'll get some super blog searches from this post. Woops.
2. Robin to me while exiting Sarah's mom's truck last night: A girl and a guy are about to have sex, and the girl says "Gimme nine inches and make me bleed." So the guy went inside her three times and punched her in the nose.

OK, old, corny, but I'm still grinning. Damn you Robin.

Music: La Bottine Souriante - Porte-clef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home