Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Someone please Esplain...

OK, so last night, I went to see the movie "Superman returns". Not a bad movie, all things considered. I've never seen Superman in my life, but Meg did a good job explaining stuff to me, so it was cool. So here's what I don't get. Why, after all these years, can normal people not figure out that Clarke is Superman? OK, so Clarke has glasses and Superman does not. But look past the damn glasses! They sound the same when you listen to their voice. They must look the same, sans glasses. Sure Clarke is a mild mannered reporter and Superman saves the world, but why can't people make the connection? And Superman went into space for 5 years and just disappeared without explanation, so did Clarke. Hmmm... is it that hard to see that they are the same? But yet no one ever figures it out! Gaaa! And in the end of the movie, when Superman is in the hospital without his uniform and Lois and her son come see him, they still don't realize! Like, are people that dumb? And don't tell me "Oh it's just a movie, so it works." I! Don't! Care! It doesn't make sense to me! Get a fucking clue!! Man, I don't know why this bugged me so much, but it really did. Roar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home