Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A sad yet fond farewell

In the almost two and a half years that I've been attending the University of Ottawa, there has been one man who has made a lot of people's lives sufficiently easier. Sure, we had issues with some things with him, but he was consistantly making sure things got done, and he's one of the few braillests now. Some of us knew him as Staletto Boy, some knew him as Mr. Crum. To most of us, he was just Ryan. He's leaving on Friday. I don't think any of us were aware of his upcoming departure. I know a few blind students at the University, including myself, who will be sad to see him go. I'm not sure if I really like the guy who's taking his position over, so here's hoping I get into Queen's next semester. I hope that, whatever he's doing after he leaves, he loves it. He will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home