Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Survey

So, dear readers, I have a challenge for all of you. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will enhance my guide dog adventure emmensely. So here goes. Tell me two of your favourite songs ever. I don't care how random or weird they might be. Just tell them to me. My plan is to make a cd of two of everyone's favoure songs so that when I'm away I will have songs that make me think of you. You kids have four days. Go forth Angels!

Positive things:

  • I'm talking to old friends again!
  • I'm feeling really confident about going to gdb
  • I'm listening to Bad Religion and it's nifty!
  • It's fantastic and gorgeous outside
  • Jay's coming over tomorrow to help me pack for the big move.
  • I can walk to the cannal now! Go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home