Friday, March 30, 2007

Holy Shit! So many things to say!

So guess who's second year is almost over? If you guessed mine, you're absolutely right. I can't believe we're almost in AprilOnly a month left! Woo!! And then just under two months till I get my new woofing crazy guiding doggie thing! Horray!

God, it's been gorgeous outside this week. I think this is the week I finally come out of this ugly depression garbage thing, smell the roses and enjoy the sunshine for a change! Yay for me! Yay for sunshine! Yayfor University res friends. They were all drinking tonight and I ame and saw a bunch of them. It was fun.

And yay for connecting with old friends. An old friend was given my address after not having spoken fror a year, and now he's sorry that he upset me and we're talking and hanging out again. He's in college doing the radio thing, so I hope that he will be successful.

And yay for Jay, for being Jay.

I heard some news about one of my step sisters that is not so happy, but on the bright side I'm going home tomorrow, so I'll spend Sunday and Monday with her. I hope that she's going to be ok.

What is up with all these negative weird occurrences happening this year? One friend tells me that it's a shift in states of matter, and the reason that all the bad is happening is because we're all trying to get used to the shift. He's probably right. It's just too many things all going on at once to be a coincidence. Something's going on. If only Mother Nature would tell us what's up

Do you ever reach behind you and scratch your back and you feel this excruciating pain in your arm? Yeah,that just happened to me. It hurt. And my back, unfortunately, isstill fucking itchy as hell. I hate dry skin!

There are days, like today, when I wish I was rich and had a maid who would do my laundry for me. Mother's coming tomorrow and this place needs to be in tip top shape before she shows up, and ask me what Ive done. Nothing? You're correct. Nothing... aren't I so proactive.

Oooo... yawn... sigh... tired. I think I'm going to hit the pillow now. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home