Monday, March 19, 2007

Lucky me! Can't you see? I'm in Love!

On September 17th, I met one f the most amazing people I've ever met. He's absolutely perfect for me! OK, so we didn't actually physically met till the 18th, we started talking on the 10th, the night before I went for my continued assessment at Guide Dogs. But we talked about meeting on the 17th, and that we would get together and have ce cream and play videogames.

Six months later, he's the closest person to me. He's met my parents, both of whom absolutely thought the world of him. He's met Carin has met him, and she can tell you what she thinks. We took her to a Barenaked Ladies concert and we had an awesome time!

We've been through a lot together. How he hasn't leftme yet, I will never know, cuz I've put him through a lot, but he has stuck by me. I wish I could do for him what he's done for me. He's really helped me to gain a positive self outlook. It's not much yet, but I'm getting there. I really thinnk he is the one for me. Six months sees like it just flew by. How has it been so long?

And a half a year after I came back from California, Carin's there now. She's finally going to get the doggie she's wanted forever. I'm so hapy for her.

I know I haven't written in here in awhile. Now tat I know I have to sign into blogger using my uottawa account, whoops?

But the point of this whole thing is, even though we might argue and have our issues, J means the world to me. I want this to work, and I will do whatever it takes to make it work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home