Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Burn Baby Burn!

Man, whoever it was that told me this summer was going to go really fast was... not wrong. So much has happened this summer, but I feel like I've done nothing. Last weekend was a pretty good one. Wanda, by the way, was awesome in her play. It was funny, even though she thought she almost killed the little midget dude. But she did not. So I'll be back in Ottawa soon! I'm so excited to get back to my little death house! I miss it there, so much. I'm just happy I'll be out of here soon. Meg and I are gonna go out one more time before I leave, and, in less than a month, I'll be off to GDB for three days! Yay! Woo! I really don't have much else to say except yay for going back to school, finally!

Music: System of a Down - Hypnotize

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home