Thursday, July 20, 2006

Helpless helpless helpless...

I talked to a friend of mine today who I haven't really spoken to in about a year. Can you imagine not being able to walk? Not being able to do anything for yourself? No showering on your own, needing help getting to the bathroom, needing help into bed, and needing help getting food at 19? Well, it doesn't seem to bug this girl. She's really strong, and she's getting through, and she's a lot happier now than I've seen her in a long time. And she's coming to Kingston on Sunday?! Yay! I'm so excited to see her. I love her. She's had a lot of hard times, but man, she dealt with them as they came, and she's still really positive about the whole thing, so rock on, dear friend. Rock on! See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home