Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The end of the World Continues

Maybe this is the result of listening to CBC so much recently. I had another dream about the terrorists, or, more like war. Man, I don't know why it bugs me, but it does. I dreamt the other night that for whatever reason we had to go into space for something. Yeah, shut up don't laugh. My aunt's an astronaut and I was going to see her the next day, so I think that's where that randomness came from. Anyway, a bunch of us from the University had to do these two space mission things. The ship looked like a jet plane, it had those comfy seats with the seatbelts and everytyhing.

So we went up and did whatever it was we had to do for the first mission. Then, we were about to go on our second one, and we were walking down the runway, I dunno, spaceships don't take off from a runway do they? I have no idea, but it's a dream so whatever. As we're walking down this runway, we hear loud booming sounds which are very much like thunder. Then my Grandma's there and she tells us that we can't go up, because the fighting in Israel has progressed and that sound we hear is them bombing Toronto. OK... what?

I'm sure it's just my imagination going freaky on me, what with all this middle east war stuff, but it's creepy. And the next day, I was at my cottage, sitting in the hammock, and this huge jet plane comes flying really low over the cottage. I heard it in the distance at first and paid it no mind, and I had my music on really loud, and all of a sudden, there it was, right over my head. I was so freaked. I think I'm just the world's jumpiest individual, and that's not cool.

And on the topic of the fighting in the middle east, why is it happening? Does anyone know what started this whole thing? Like, I know what's going on, I just don't understand why. Something about Jews taking land from people or I don't know. I'm confused. I'd love to understand it though.

Music: Big Reck - Under the Lighthouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home