Monday, April 02, 2007

You know I'm bored when...

1. What do you wish your name was?
Alexi! My ex girlfriend's sister was named that.
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Nothing!
3. Last thing you ate….
Crusty Italian bread. Those Italians sure know how to eat!
4. Favorite quote?
"If God did not create man, man must have created God" Voltaire
5. I say Shotgun, you say?
Shack?
6. Last person you hugged?
Daddy
7. Africa or Mexico?
I've been to Mexico before. It was amazing. I'd like to go to Africa for the music.
8. How many U.S states have you been to?
I don't even know
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
0
10. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Somebody already is!! Just over six months now!!
11. Name something you like physically about yourself:
I have really sexy hands with nice fingers.
12. Something you don’t?
I'm fat and I keep gaining weight. Ug
13. Who is your best friend?
Steve and Carin
14.Why are you still up?
I just woke up about an hour ago
15. Who/What made you angry today?
I'm not angry yet. Let's hope it stays that way.
16. Favorite type of Food?
Oh God... everything... Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese, Tex-Mex...?
17. Favorite holidays?
Christmas! And summer holidays rock too!
18. Do you download music?
Of course. Bearshare all the way.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Dirty, yes. Matching, no.
20. What are you wearing right now?
Shorts that are too small for me and a t-shirt. My family's house got flooded recently so my brother has been staying my room, so I can't find my real pajamas.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
I don't even know him. I went to his blog via Thordora
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Are we talking about professionals here or what?
23. Do you love anyone?
Absolutely. My family, friends, and Jay.
24. Do you like George W. Bush?
Bush is a moron. Enough said.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Does that bunjee jump ride at canada's wonderland count? If so, then yes.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Hell yeah! It was good times!
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Does it have to be exactly ten years? Actually, yes, someone ten years older than me did hit on me. At Score Camp. I almost forgot. But I've had way older men than that hit on me. Try forty years older... awkward...
28. How much money ya got in ya pocket?
Nothing.
29. Have you met a real redneck?
My uncle's girlfriend, who, by the way, was mom's friend first, is totally a real red neck!
30. How is the weather right now?
It's all nice and sunny and springy! Yay spring! Boo cold.
31. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of this computer keyboard clicking when I type... and people stomping around upstairs.
32. What is your current fave song?
Ooo... hard question... I have so many. Right now I'd say anything from Rent is pretty awesome.
33. What was the last movie you watched?
Went and saw Hog Wild yesterday with megs. It was funny.
34. Do you wear contacts?
Nope, but I have fake eyes.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
The movie theater.
36. What are you afraid of?
Nuclear war, abandonment, death, falling... etc.
37. How many piercings have you had?
One in my left ear and one in my right.
38. How many pets do you have?
Two kitties at Mom's house. Sweet Pea and Buckwheat. They're awesome kitties. Buckwheat even has a bell on him so that he can be heard just about anywhere in the house. Haha kitties!
39. What’s one thing you’ve learned?
The more you ask someone if they're mad at you, the more they will get mad at you.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Grande sugar free vanilla non-fat latte.
42. Have you ever fired a gun?
Does a super soaker count?
43. Are you missing someone?
I miss Carin and Trixie... wait a seck I haven't even met Trixie yet, but I miss them and want them to come home so we can all hang out in Guelph! Yay!
44. Fav. TV show?
Star Trek, CSI and Family Guy.
45. Do you have an iPod?
Nope.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Nope
48. Who would you like to see right now?
Jay. I ofrgot to mention I miss him all the time when we're not together because he's amazing. Does that make me clingy?
49. Favorite movie of all time?
Shreck!
50. Do you find yourself loved?
Of course I do. Now if I could just remember that all the time, I'd have no problems.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to?
Yep... at my Mom's house, with an ex at four in the morning when I thought everyone was sleeping... apparently they were not... Four months is really overdoing it in my opinion.
52. Favorite flower?
Lilacs
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Buttered. That stuff from the movie theater is to die for.
54. What Magazines are you reading?
None
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Nope
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
My friend Piette. It took me forever to delete him off my msn list.
58. What’s something that really bugs you?
The sound of people eating. I don't know why. Just can't stand the sound of chewing. God that's annoying.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I think that he's awesome!
61. What’s your favorite smell?
Lilacs... and Jay... and Carin and Steve's house... I don't know why.
62. Favorite baseball team?
Niners! Oh, you mean non-fictional...
63. Favorite cereal?
Sugar Crisp..
65. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
Depends... if you mean any sort of sleep then a few hours, if you mean good night sleep, then two months when I was on Selexa.
66. Last time you went bowling?
I don't even remember... wait... two years ago, the people at the school in the independent living program all went bouling. It was good fun, even though I suck hardcore, I still did better than the female staff, so that's a start.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
I can't say as I've slept in many weird places... the bathtub maybe.
68. Who was your last phone call?
The superintendant of my building.
69. Last time you were at work?
Considering my last summer job was in my own house...
70. What’s the closest orange object to you?
Couldn't tell ya.

If Steve gets time, I vote that he fills this out, just cuz it's something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home