Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What's new?

Guess what's coming up? Thanksgiving! Yay! I can't believe midterms are already here. I don't understand how life moves so fast all the time. I feel like school just started. Now before I know it it will be time to sign up for ski hawks again. Looks like we'll have somewhat of a W Ross reunion this year. I'm excited about getting back on my slick new skis. Is it sad that sometimes I'll just go and touch them in my closet because I love them so much? Yes? Ok. That's what I thought.

I got one hell of a cold last week and I lived on popcorn and crystal lite for awhile, but that's what happens. That's what happens when you're a too sick... lazy Barby... I'm better now.

I'm on a Frank Zappa kick, although it's not as much as it was at the beginning of school. But it's good stuff. He's a genius. Writes bizarre lyrics, but a genius nonetheless. Hey, that's like a tripple compound word. Cool.

School is pretty exciting. I'm studying for my social psych midterm, and thanks Carin Ever since you mentioned that corelation does not equal causation, i'm now seeing/hearing it everywhere. It follows me

Our Italian prof really messed up her leg on the first Tuesday of class. I finally saw her for the first time yesterday since she had injured herself. I missed her tons. And my witchcraft prof was the first ever female reporter in Ottawa. I'm taught by a famous chick. She also wrote the encyclopedia of modern witchcraft. Wow!

All right all right. Back to studying for me. Eight thirty midterm means no sleeping now. So with that, I will leave you with something profound thta you can ponder at your leisure. Charles Darwin... man? Or... chair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home