Saturday, February 06, 2010

No Regrets

Tom Cochran is a fabulous, amazing, wonderful performer who, despite his age, still knows how to captivate an audience and rock the house!

One of the best shows I have ever been to. I was really impressed. The kick drum was so intense that where I was sitting, I felt the music through my feet in the floor. It was incredible! Good birthday present for my mom who is 49 this year. That's a scary thought. She's going to be half a century old next year? Crazy times!

So this was a lame post, but what else can I say really?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I saw him a couple years ago, he was really good. Wouldn't say best show ever good, but definitely good. Happy birthday to Barb Mom.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home