Monday, December 28, 2009

Live Alive!

My God! As if I haven't updated this crazy damn old thing since April! Well hi! Apparently, I only have one follower according to this thing, but that's all good. I can't believe another year is coming to an end. Why is it that when we get older time just moves so much faster? My third semester at Queen's was absolutely amazing! I finally took courses that I loved, and I finally have a life plan... I can't believe it!

I worked at a camp in the summer, but anyone who reads this knows all that crap, so I won't bore you with it... however, I have decided I am going to audition for the music program at Queen's, then once I've graduated I plan to try and get into the masters program in music therapy at Laurier in Kitchener. Hopefully, I will be a music therapist when I grow up. I'm pretty excited about the possibilities.

I have a new boyfriend. I had my first ever date in October, and we've been together ever since. Funny part of that whole thing is that I have actually known this guy since I was little. My old E A is his aunt. I feel like I'm always smiling. He treats me like a Queen. Amazing!

I'm not on anymore meds except one that's supposed to help sleep, migraines and stomach issues, both of which I seem to suffer greatly from, although the migraines are a lot easier. Now we just have crazy stomach crap that nobody knows what it is... But I'm just happy.

Christmas was excellent. I got a ton of new pots and pans for my new place... whenever I finally find one. I can't wait to be on my own again. I'm 23 and still living with Dad... going a wee touch crazy, but that's alright. Life is great!

This post is getting boring and rambly, so I'm going to cut it off here. Hey Carin, bet you'll be surprised to find this thing has finally been updated. Hopefully everyone who reads this is having an awesome holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home