Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New music quizzie fun

This should be a good indication of how random I really am.

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no

matter how embarrassing. See which of your friends can name the

most songs.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist

and track correctly.
(Note: There is an s in stars to show the ones people got right.
1. *s* Sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent
2. Motion City Soundtrack - Attractive today I am wrecked. I am overblown.
3. Paul Simon - I know what I knoow
She looked me over and I guess she thought I was all right
4. Seven Mary Three - Favourite Dog
That's my other hand, open and empty
5. *s* Rodney Karington - All the Reasons
Don't like poodles and poperee
6. *s* Jos Stone - You lost me
You had me, you lost me, you're wasted, you cost me
7. Greenday - Why do you want him
I saw you standing alone
With a sad look on your face
8. *s* Moist - Push
A little bit more than I ever wanted
9. The Planet Smashers - It's Over
Don't want to see you again, don't want to hear of you
10. Collen James - That's what love is made of
You got scared cuz she dared you to commit
11. The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
I was born in a crossfire hurricane
12. Greenday - Chump
I don't know you
But,I think I HATE you
13. *s* Queen - Bohemian Rhapsodi (Anyone who didn't get that is epic fail)
Is this the real life
14. The Beatles - No Reply
This happened once before
When I came to your door
15. Well I've heard some people talkin' just the other day
16. *s* Stevie Ray Vagn - Boot Hill (Bite me Steve, you're right, it is shootin' iron)
Look up on the wall Baby... hand me down my shootin' line
17. Weird Al Yankovich - Trapped in the Drivethrough
Seven o'clock in the evening watching something stupid on tv
18.
*s* Stevie Wonder - Don't you Worry 'bout a Thing
Everybody's got a thing
But some don't know how to handle it
19. *s* The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Picture yourself in a boat on a river

20. O Suzanna - Down by the Quarry
My love, my love... let's take a walk
21. Bad Religion - Materialist
You're obsessed and distressed cuz you can't make any sense...
22. She wants Revenge - Black Liner Run
Run run run would you wear that black liner Baby...
23. Natalie Coal - Don't get around
Missed the Saturday dance
24. Desmond Dekker - Israelites
Get up in the morning slaving for bread, Sir.
25. Garth Brooks - Standing outside the fire
They call them cool... those hearts that have no scars to show...

Oi... that was long and involvedOK Steve, Carin, Amber, Tiff, Josh, Beth and Imafarmgirl... and whoever else feels like wasting time at random. Your turns. I'd put your links in, but you know what? That would take effort, and if you think I'm using any effort today, you're all retarded. I'm going to study for my first world music test. If I don't get at least a 90 on this baby I'll cry. I think out of everyone's lists, Imafarmgirl's will be the most strange and hard to get the lyrics to, because she's got a lot of really cool native American music going on, which, coincidentally, we're studying in class tomorrow night. Oh. P.S. no cheating by reading other people's answers on my comments. You can't read until you comment yourself, ya cheating bums! Time for your's Steve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home