Saturday, January 16, 2010

Its music quizzie time!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.Try not to repeat a song title.Artist: Ben Folds

Are you male or female: Bitches ain’t shit!
Describe yourself: Late
How do you feel about yourself: Rockin’ the suburbs
Describe where you currently live: Side of the road
If you could go anywhere you would go to: Kalamazoo
Your favorite form of transportation: golden slumbers
best friends are:Jane, Kate
What’s the weather like:Not the same
Favorite time of day: In between Days
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:Satan is my Master
What is life to you: One down
What is the best advice you have to give: Rent a Cop
If you could change your name, what would it be:Gracey
Your favorite food is:Prison food
Thought for the Day: Get your hands off of my woman
I
would like to die by:Champaign Supernova
My soul's present condition: Sentimental guy
My motto:For those of y’all who wear Fanny Packs…
Your favorite color is:Air

I don’t think Ben Folds has any colour song titles… if he does I don’t have them. Well that was fun wasn’t it? Thanks Emily for the fun quizzie thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Gold would have counted, it's a colour.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home