Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Notical Star

So I've been talking to my future rom mate recently, and I've come to the deffinite conclusion that there are people out there who are more outgoing than me. Isn't it amazing? Her whole thing yesterday was she wants to invite the people who live on either side of us over for dinner. She's a cook in an Italian restaurant, so she was going to make Lasagna. I hope that works out okay. But I can honestly say that I don't think I'd be that outgoing, maybe i would, but whatever it sounds like a neat way of meeting people I guess. He he. And no, she's not replacing Dax, ot at all. Dax was an awesome room mate and is still an awesome friend for all the crap she puts up with from me. I'm going to miss her. Not much else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home