Friday, September 09, 2005

What's a Geegee?

No one really knows, but according toour cheer, it's a horse, a crazy horse, with a cock this big. Yeah, don't ask. Anyways, I'm here. I'm at university! I made it! So scary, but so much fun! People on my floor are so interesting. I've got a bunch of random french boys that are super awesome, and there's Nat, my room mate, and so many great people. And the one prof I've met so far is actually awesome! He's so willing to be addaptive for me. I'm going on a boat cruise tonight. I'm going to play my guitar for awhile and then go on a boat! And maybe I'll grab a doughnut! We have timmies at our school and Extreme pita and all sorts of cool things! Yes! Food! And Nat's an awesome cook! She's brilliant. So, more at some point in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home