Monday, April 21, 2008

Thought... bananza?

What the hell is a bananza anyway? Perhaps I shouldn't have used it as a title for a post, but all the good words to describe sever jumbles of thoughts have been used. Maybe I should have gone with thoughtapaluza or something interesting, but here I am. So let's get this train a rollin'.


Am I the only person in the world who, when I hear a commercial, I wanna know the end of the story? Here's an example. There's this commercial for H and R block, I believe. And it starts out with this mother writing down her schedule of things she has to do for the day. 8:15, take kids to school. 8:30, go to gym etc. I can't remember it in detail but whatever, that's not the point. So then you hear a kid's voice off in the distance, you'd assume it's from an upstairs bathroom. "Mom, the toilet's broken!" So she revises the schedule. "8:50, call plumber..." Then you hear the other kid, "Momm!Jeremy's arm is stuck in the toilet!" She adds to the schedule. "8:15 call Doctor..." Then the kid says "Mine too!" I guess the piont of the commercial is that with H and R block, you can get the job done fast or something. I don't know. See, my problem is that I was too rapped up in the story. I wanted to know if the kids ever got their arms out of the toilet. And what if Mom called the doctor, but the doctor wasn't there, so the kid was stuck there forever? I don't know. I'm sure I'm just nuts.

By the way, hello Tiff and Vick both of who are reading my blog now. How's it going?

I don't know why it took me so long to figure this one out, but I learned yesterday that on my tracker, I could figure out how many people were reading this teeny tiny blog, and where they were from. Neat!

It's friggin' gorgeous outside, again. Only problem with this wonderful heat is that we have a wasp nest under our hot tub, and so I'll be sitting out there minding my own business, when Mr. Wasp feels the need to say hello. I hate wasps, especially since when I first brought Rosamae here, she was stung by an entire nest of them. Bad times.

Wow, I don't think I'd consider that enough to call it a bananza. I'm really tired though. I think I'm getting that fucking illness that everyone else at Xanadu had. I have a staff meeting at six tonight, so I'm going to rest for a bit. Have yourselves a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home