Thursday, January 24, 2008

Summer Crew Reuniting Bitches!!!

Oh my God I'm excited! Let's start with the sad news though, since it will preticate what comes next. My brother is moving to Calouna in the next week. He's the one family member that totally understands what I'm going through and who listens without judging me. He'll give advice when I ask, but usually he just listens. I'm going to miss him like you wouldn't believe.

So here's where it gets fun. Terri and Jessica are coming to get me in Kingston, and then we're driving to Ottawa to meet Jesse! The three of us hung out so much this summer, and it will be amazing to hang out again! I'm uber excited!!! It's funny. Terri and Jess were totally there for me when I broke up with Jay, and now they are there when Cam leaves. I'm retardedly excited. I don't know what's gonna go down, but whatever it is will be awesome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home