Saturday, December 29, 2007

Year end Review

So the point is to write down the first sentences from each month and see what you get. Stole the idea from Tiff. Let's see what we've got.

January: Nothing
February: I hate all the girlie girls who always write blogs about their baby daddies and who just write the stupid msn names about "(L) (K) (F) I love you Baby forever!"March: On September 17th, I met one f the most amazing people I've ever met.
April: Alexi! My ex girlfriend's sister was named that.
May: So second year is over. I finished my last exam yesterday.
June: I'm not even going to pretend to be Barbie, because frankly, I would suck at it.
July: Please don't let this turn into something it's not
August: One of my favourite people in my class gave me an e-mail address, but it doesn't seem to be working, which is really sad because I cared a lot about this
person.
September: This is a bit of an experiment. Hope it works.
October: I've been up all night, studying for the first midterm of the year, and in taking a break, I figured I'd post this, which was sent to me by my aunt.
November: I know you can't read this, but you know who you are.
December: As the title indicates, it was six months ago today that I brought little Rosamae home.

Interesting how things change over the year... Happy new year everybody. Takl to y'all in 08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home