Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stolen from Terri

Positives of 07:

  • Living on my own for awhile in a pretty nice apartment
  • Rosamae! Finally!
  • The summer with Terri and Jesse
  • Going to the ostiopath and finally having my head aches cured
  • Joining Shout Sister!
  • Spending time with Steve, Carin and Trixie!
  • Losing 23 pounds! Hell yes!
  • Seeing my MacDougall cousins 3 times in a year! That never happens!
  • Having a birthday party for four of us at the same time!
  • Spending a lot of time at the cottage with my grandparents and having their 50th anniversary!


Negatives of 07:

  • Breaking up with Jay
  • Being diagnosed with BPD
  • Being taken home after serious ugliness ensued
  • Drama between Terri and me
  • Losing Piette
  • People who used to be my friend coming to live with my ex and then promptly steeling his stuff and fucking off
  • No job
  • Finally coming to the realization that sometimes people just say things to be nice and then totally stab you in the back. I don't talk to those people anymore.


Hopes for 08:

  • Maybe figuring out what I want to do with my life
  • Losing more weight
  • Trying to have a more positive outlook on life
  • Moving out on my own
  • Working!


My new years eve was interesting, but lots of fun. Spent it with cousins, which is always good. Drank a lot, but didn't over do it. Christmas was awesome too. Got a lot of audio books, including "The Onion's Atlas to our Dumb World" which is what I'm listening to right now, and it's funny. Hope whoever reads this had a good time. Steve and Carin sounds like your party rocked except for one certain individual being a tool to the max, but that's ok. Going to drink lots of fluids now, as I seem to have develop0ped a cold. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home