Stolen from Terri
Positives of 07:
- Living on my own for awhile in a pretty nice apartment
- Rosamae! Finally!
- The summer with Terri and Jesse
- Going to the ostiopath and finally having my head aches cured
- Joining Shout Sister!
- Spending time with Steve, Carin and Trixie!
- Losing 23 pounds! Hell yes!
- Seeing my MacDougall cousins 3 times in a year! That never happens!
- Having a birthday party for four of us at the same time!
- Spending a lot of time at the cottage with my grandparents and having their 50th anniversary!
Negatives of 07:
- Breaking up with Jay
- Being diagnosed with BPD
- Being taken home after serious ugliness ensued
- Drama between Terri and me
- Losing Piette
- People who used to be my friend coming to live with my ex and then promptly steeling his stuff and fucking off
- No job
- Finally coming to the realization that sometimes people just say things to be nice and then totally stab you in the back. I don't talk to those people anymore.
Hopes for 08:
- Maybe figuring out what I want to do with my life
- Losing more weight
- Trying to have a more positive outlook on life
- Moving out on my own
My new years eve was interesting, but lots of fun. Spent it with cousins, which is always good. Drank a lot, but didn't over do it. Christmas was awesome too. Got a lot of audio books, including "The Onion's Atlas to our Dumb World" which is what I'm listening to right now, and it's funny. Hope whoever reads this had a good time. Steve and Carin sounds like your party rocked except for one certain individual being a tool to the max, but that's ok. Going to drink lots of fluids now, as I seem to have develop0ped a cold. Yay.