Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's about time!

Jesus Christ I was a bitch whore this morning when I woke up. I was in the grumpiest mood and it was all I could do not to cry or punch someone in the face. I'm over that now though.

I probably should feel bad for the victims of all these horrible natural disasters. I think it's weird how a bunch of them all happened at the same time. Cyclones in Burma, earthquakes in China, a fire in Florida, although that wasn't natural but still, and I think there was a tornado in Georgia or something. I don't remember where exactly. I could look it up but that would take effort, and today I just don't feel like it. Anyway, maybe this is Revelations finally coming to pass. Crazed!!

OK, this post really had no point. I'm going to continue talking to Steve now, because he's much more interesting than me. Oh, I downloaded Against the Wind by Bob Seger, because I heard a song a few weeks back from the album I'd never heard before and I thought "Damn, I'd better get this." I'm on track three, and it's pretty great so far! OK, back to talking to Steve. Good day.just don't feel like it. I wonder if this is revelat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home