Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rosamae Babble

Toh... woof! Ron... woof! Toh... woof! Toronto? I'm pretty sure they mean San Francisco. Why do they keep calling it Toronto? That word sounds weird. It sure felt like San Francisco to me. There was four million people all in my way, just like in the city. We took that thing that Mom calls the subway, but in San Francisco it was the Muni. I don't understand It was even scorching hot on my poor paws in Toronto, just like in San Francisco. They even had those street car things.

I stayed in a hotel. It was wonderful. I haven't slept on my school fleece in forever, but somehow, my school fleece was at the hotel. I wonder why Mommy brought the school fleece there but usually she throws it in the closet? I lways slept on it when we lived in Ottawa, but when we moved to Kingston, I stopped liking it. Sometimes, I will sneak out of my bed and sleep on the floor beside Mommy's bed so I can be right by her. I love it when she lets me cuddle with her on the bed, but I never stay. I just make sure she's good and asleep, and then I sneak away.

She got me a new toy last week. Now I have two of those squeaky kong things, you know the ones with the big puller things that squeak and have the funny fabric on them? Those ones. I love that every time I bite it, it squeeeeeeeeeeeeeks! I like to bark with it in my mouth, and I can sneeze and still hold it in there. Isn't that cool? I tried to bark with food in my mouth and I spat it all over the place.

Ever tasted a that greece that comes off the barbeque when the humans cook? It's delicious. Sometimes, when no one is looking, I will sneak over and stick my head in there. That is until someone put a huge bucket under the Barbeque and now I can't get my head in there. They should have kept the tray. It was so delicious, the stuff I could find in there.

I hate things that go buzz and fly at my nose. It's annoying and I bite them. Mom always tells me to not snap at the bumble bees. I wonder which ones those are. Mom's afraid of them. Not me. They are just stupid and buzz around my nose, so they're fair game. Sometimes, I eat flies. Don't really like them, just eat them cuz they bug me.
Mom had a friend in Ottawa last year that I really miss. Her name was Jenna, and Mom says she has a new dog named Wendye. Jenna was so nice to me. I hope she will still be nice to me even though she has Wendye now. Maybe someday me and Wendye can meet and I will play with her. I have to pee now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home