Monday, July 07, 2008

That was just a dream

I woke up this morning in tears. It was terrible. I had a dream last night that they told me that Rosamae had to be career changed and I had to get Sunrise, the newest puppy that my puppy raisers had. She was soft and yellow and really pretty, but she wasn't Rosamae. I cried and cried. They said that we just didn't have a strong enough bond, and they wanted to give her to someone who was better at bonding with dogs, but they would give me Sunrise. I would say "Sunrise forward" and she was completely perfect and obedient and everything, but she wasn't Rosamae. And when Rosamae saw me with Sunrise, she wined and kept trying to distract Sunrise so I could have her back. It was horrible. And today when I woke up Rosamae was being totally weird and kind of ignoring me. It was not a good start to the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home