Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back on the pissy train

And I'd better fall off it by tomorrow or I'm going to throw myself off a god damn bridge. No, not literally. We already discussed that whole suicide thing. I'm just really mad, and grumpy and wish people in this house would do one of two things. Either stop incessantly bitching about their jobs and how pointless they are, or quit and find another god damn job. Oh, and while they're at it, they can also cease telling me over and over how I wouldn't be able to work at their job because I'm blind and blind people can't do anything. Dear family member, go fuck yourself. Honestly! I'm just tired of you rnegative bull shit! I'm tired of my negative bull shit. I'm off to Ottawa tomorrow and going swimming with Alana, my life coach tonight. Hopefully that will improve my mood drasticly. Would you look at that, Jaws is cooperating! Go Jaws. Someone tell me something funny, or something, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home