Friday, September 23, 2005

Why do I always meet Jack Asses?

Well, this has been a wierd past couple of weeks. University is going awesomely. I'm really starting to adjust to having my own little place in res, and I have lots of friends around there who I think are great. But that's not the point right now.

I have this friend, and I've known this guy since I was 13 years old. We didn't really start getting to know each other, however, until I went to the school a couple years ago. We played roles alongside each other in our school's musical, and he seemed kind of okay. He has a sweet girl friend, and everything seemed fine, until he started hard core flirting with me. So, I didn't think much of it at first, I would never let anything happen, of course, because his girlfriend and I are pretty good friends.

Well, a few weeks ago, I'm talking to him on msn from my residence, and he says "You know, Barb, if I wasn't with my girlfriend, I really would have liked to get to know you al ittle better." Red flag! I just said "That might not be a good idea" but wasn't really sure what else to say, so I didn't talk to him since. Then, last week, apparently he got into his girlfriend's msn and pretended to be her. "Barb, I was wondering if next time we got together if we could fool around? You know, like, feel each other up?" So I called my friend about that today, just to make sure it wasn't her, and we're pretty sure it was the guy. Really starting to worry about her at this point, I told her what he had saaid to me a few weeks back about wanting to get to know me better, and I think he overheard, not like I care. I just wonder why I keep ending up in these situations with slimey jerky guys like this. It bugs me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home