This Took Awhile
Sorry this took so long to be done. I have been studying my ass off for English and now I'm finally done! Horray! Anyways, try this.
Seven Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die
1. Skydive because if I die doing it that would rock.
2. Meet the cast of Star Trek TNG because I'm a geek and think they'd be fun to hang out and
have drinks with
3. Maybe hang out with the Family Guy people too. Ah Seth MacPharlain... how I love thee...
4. Learn to drive just for the hell of it
5. Be in a band.
6. Be Jonathan Coulton's first real groupie hahahahahahahaha.
7. Have kids. And I promisse I won't be mean. I love kids most of the time.
Seven Things I Can't Do
3. Run further than two kilometres (I hate running... it hurts)
4. Be a heart surgeon... I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want a blind kid doing your open heart surgery...
5. Fly a plane but dammit I want to try sometime. Both my uncle and grandfather are fighter
6. Concentrate worth crap, although yesterday I surprised myself
Seven Things I Like About Blogging
1. I can write my own thoughts and opinions and not be judged
2. I can read other people's thoughts and opinions and laugh at them.
3. Comments are fun, especially comment wars.
4. Other people can read my stuff if they want to. God this sounds like everyone else's
reasons for blogging.
5. I don't have to do it when I don't want.
6. I can look back and see how I've changed
7. Sometimes I can get out anger and frustration. But sometimes, I find if I blog about
things I start to understand them better.
Seven Things I Say Alot
3. I blame (insert name here) I don't know why. I just started randomly saying that the
6. Did you actually? (Another thing I've recently started saying. Thanks Kelsie. Thanks a
7. My head hurts...
Seven Books I'm a Fan Of
1. The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rolling (I don't care what you say. The sixth one was
intensely awesome and sad.)
2. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by Tolkien (Classic)
3. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (Another fantasy classic. Its so much fun!)
4. The Experiment by John Darnton (because the thought that there's an island out there with
a bunch of clones that are farmed for spare parts is really interesting)
5. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (I read this at a very appropriate time. It's about the
death of the Pope and the whole conspiracy behind that. Interesting and creepy that not
three weeks after I finished the book, Jean Paul II died. Oo conspiracy!!)
6. The Five People You Meet in Heaven (I don't remember who it's by, but it's a very
interesting story about the people who can affect, sometimes without even realizing it)
7. Pygmalien by George Bernard Shaw (Sad but true story. I just read this yesterday for
English because I realized I hadn't read it yet and if I was going to write an essay about
it I'd better start reading. And I really think it's up there in the favourites list.)
Seven Movies I Like Enough to Watch Over and Over
Movies eh...? I wonder if Stand up Comedy dvds count?
1. Shreck (That will never ever stop being funny to me)
2. Bowling for Columbine (Yeah it's a documentary with some random humour thrown in, but it
really hits hard and I enjoy it.)
3. So I married an Axe Murderer (If you think I'm sexy on bag pipes kills me.)
4. Robin Williams HBO comedy special thingie (I don't know the actual title, but I know that
i watch it at least twice a week and it's another one that will never ever stop being
5. The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Because Sweet Transvestites are pretty. And hey, Meat Loaf
is in it. That's gotta be good.)
6. The Blue Collar Comedy Tour (Because red neck hick men are always a good time.)
7. Stewie Griffin the untold story (Just because it's retarded doesn't mean I don't laugh. I
told you I didn't like it, but it definitely has its moments)
Seven People I Will Make Do this
I don't think I could get seven people, but I might be able to get three. I tagg Armagidian Time, because he's interesting. Caitlin, even though I know she hates doing this I'd like
to see what she'd say and... Sonicu, just because...
Thank you, that is all.