Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What the Hell Happened?

I can't believe that I am done school for the year. And I may ask myself... "How did I get here"? Well it's been interesting. I made a lot of super awesome friends, a couple of them will be living in my building! Yay! I'm really excited about my new place, and possibly a new guide dog? I hope so. I hope the Chuck man likes me. It's amazing. It's a month away, and every time I think about it I get super nervous, but hopefully I'll do well and have a new companion for my next school year.

I learned a lot this year. Not only did I learn how to make an argument and write an essay. But I learned a lot about myself. I had some awesome times, and though I don't associate with some people anymore, they really did make me smile sometimes... and I really did have fun. And those people will always be in my mind, and I hope that they are doing well in whatever it is that they are doing.

And horray for friends. Yesterday was Krista's birthday. Wow, they're all my age now, since most of my friends were 18 because they did four years of high school instead of five like me. So now they're all 19 and I'm turning 20 soon. How weird is that? But we had an awesome time this year, and even though we won't all be together in res, I hope I'll still keep in touch and not lose them. They are amazing people.

And now it's off to get dressed and ready to go to the doctor's office. Horray for getting rid of head aches! Four more exams and a much anticipated trip to London and I'm done for the year for school. Horray. I'm off. Be glad because it's Hump day, which means two days till the weekend... actually one because Friday is Good Friday. I'll write again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home