Sunday, June 18, 2006

For You

The other night I was alone
I heard your subtle and siductive tones
I wanted to make you my own
And I wanted you

You were so smart, so brave and strong
I heard that voice for o so long
I have wanted you all along
I’d do it all for you

You are a leader strong and true
You would always see your people through
And when you spoke to me I knew
I’d do anything for you

I wish that I could make you see
Just how much you mean to me
And I wish you would give everything to me
Like I give it all for you

I hear your voice inside my brain
Talking to me again and again
Your smile makes me free of pain
I’ll give it all for you

You are a man who is stern but fair
You always show how much you care
What I wouldn’t give to be right there
So I could be with you

My mouth was dry and my body ached
For the touch of your hand my soul does shake
Feeling like I’m about to break
I could give it all to you

You are always on my mind
The way you are so gentle and kind
But I know that you can never be mine
And I’ll never be with you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home