Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rainy day musings...

Well I can’t tell if I’m feeling better or worse today than yesterday, but no matter, it’s a nice day. I have this thing about rain. When it’s nice warm rain I love it. It makes stuff green, not that I can see that or anything, but it’s just nice sometimes. I’ve always wanted to play outside when it’s raining and just go running and splashing through the puddles. I love being wet. I love swimming too. It’s one of my favourite things to do. Something about being in the water, being completely free and weightless is so joyful. In my apartment we have a gorgeous pool. I don’t swim in it enough, but it’s spectacular. And that’s why Mexico was so awesome, the fact that I could just swim in the ocean all day makes my life great.

I love sitting in the sun too, by the water, or on a patio eating and drinking with friends. It’s just nice and peaceful.

Mom has her new house built and it’s phenomenal. I remember earlier I was worried about it, but we have remarkable water front, the layout is nice, and it’s cozy and small. New houses are great. I like to sit outside on this glidy swingy chair on Mom’s deck and drink soda water with lime. It’s good.

And it rocks to spend time with friends. I know I’ve said this a thousand times before, but people are so important. They are great fun, and you can learn a lot when you spend time with people. Sure some people are annoying, but that doesn’t matter. Everyone has some good in them, and everyone has some annoying parts about them, but that’s just the way people are.

Tonight my friend Bri and I are going out for dinner and drinks and stuff. And yeah, so I talk about eating a lot, but that’s not the point, the point is that I’ll be with her. She’s been one of my closest friends since I was seven. She’s a really smart and talented girl, and yes I’ve complained about the lack of ambition before, but she’ll get it together. And it doesn’t make her any less of a person.

So I’m gonna go play in the rain for awhile. Clearly today is better than yesterday. Hope everyone is doing very well. I’ll write again soon, and who knows what I’ll come up with then. But until then, sunscreen on my shoulders makes me happy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home